Today’s pre-market forecast and end of week review. Job numbers up and unemployment rate lower than expected continue to full the markets bull rally.
- Markets searching for directions in spite of clear breakout from channel compression.
- The bulls are back in charge as economic reports continue to provide a quick recovery.
- Mixed markets continue as key economic reports weigh heavy on short to mid term moves.
- Mixed markets continue as spike in COVID numbers force market to slow its pace.
- Market continues to consolidates as it determines effects of a potential second wave.
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive tips, recommendations and exclusive material from MDC.